Tune in to learn from New York Comic Con's Fallon Prinzivalli and Feathr's Aidan Augustin about the crucial post-reg/pre-event period and how the legendary convention engages its fans and grows its numbers with unique post-registration communication and data-driven tools.
In order for event organizers to deliver an engaging experience to attendees, exhibitors and all other event partners, they must take a 360º approach. For Feathr and Core-apps, that means a data-driven strategy that covers before, during, and after the event. Follow along with Core-apps VP of Sales Wayne Crawford and Feathr Chief Customer Officer Abhay Khurana as they discuss opportunities to make event tech work for the event experience and deliver more engaging, better-growing events.
Open rates, click rates, conversion rates – all more difficult than ever to keep up.
Savvy event marketers differentiate their marketing to stand out from the noise and solve this problem
That means delivering more relevant communication to the right people at the right time. And that all begins with automated segmentation.
Watch Feathr Chief Customer Officer Abhay Khurana's webinar to learn about:
- Misconceptions about segmentation you should be aware of
- The simple audience data you should be using to create segments with
- 5 key audience segments you can start with today
Feathr CEO and co-founder Aleksander
On this webinar, Aleks discusses:
- How to get started with partner (exhibitor, sponsor, and/or speaker) referral marketing
- How to structure your referral program so that partners will be excited to participate in it.
- How to ensure that your most important partners participate in your referral program.
- The most performant marketing assets that you must give partners to use when promoting your event.
- And much more!
The presentation used in the webinar can be downloaded by clicking here.Thank you for watching, and if you'd like to learn more about how Feathr works, sign up for an upcoming Feathr Overview.