Does your organization use digital advertising for fundraising?
If not, it's time to start! Watch this webinar to learn how nonprofits of all shapes and sizes can run ads that increase online donations.
In this 30-minute webinar, we’ll cover our pre-built advertising playbook to drive donations, share ads and results from other organizations, and introduce practical ways you can incorporate digital ads into your own fundraising efforts.
- The basics of ad retargeting
- How to reach people who visited your donation page but didn't donate
- Ideas for using geofencing to reach new donors
- How to get more out of your email list
- Results and ad designs from other nonprofits
- Tips for building campaigns of your own
ABOUT THE HOST
Kimberly Bottom is a passionate storyteller and a sharp strategic thinker with more than a decade of experience in digital media. As a senior account director at Feathr, Kimberly consults with associations and nonprofits on the most effective and efficient ways to do their best digital marketing. While she measures results in data and benchmarks, she also believes that unquantifiable metrics, like infectious energy and positive influence among others, are equally vital for measuring success.