With more than 2.13 billion monthly users and 1.4 billion daily active users, Facebook is a platform with truly global reach. Given that reach, it's not surprising that Facebook's advertising platform has grown to become one of the most important and valuable advertising channels in the world.
That's one of the reasons why we're thrilled to launch Facebook Campaigns, a tool that lets you target your Feathr tracked audience segments with advertising directly on Facebook.
Use Feathr to target your digital audience on Facebook
Managing accounts, audiences, and campaigns across multiple tools can be a huge hassle. With Facebook Campaigns, you can manage all of your Facebook Campaigns right alongside your Ad Retargeting and Influencer Marketing campaigns in Feathr.
How to create a Facebook Campaign
Once you've setup the connection between your Feathr account and Facebook, creating a Facebook Campaign is easy.
- Navigate to Events.
- Select the Event you are launching the Facebook Campaign for.
- Under Campaigns, click + New Facebook Campaign.
- Configure your Facebook Campaign by selecting the audience you want to target, the budget for the campaign, and the ads you want your audience to see on Facebook.
Some ways to use Facebook Campaigns
- Retarget your website visitors with ads on Facebook. No need to setup a separate Facebook Pixel to track your website traffic. The audience you are already tracking with Feathr's Pixel will sync directly with Facebook so that you can target them there.
- Run multi-channel campaigns across programmatic display and Facebook. Multi-channel marketing campaigns perform better. Feathr lets you target the same audience with both programmatic display (ads across the web) and Facebook campaigns for improved results.
If you're a Feathr customer, you can start using Facebook campaigns right away (here's a more detailed guide). If you'd like to learn more about how Feathr can help you grow your events, contact our sales team.